A little bit of everything and a lot of nothing: images and stories to take us on an eclectic journey. . . . . . CLICK ON THE HEADING FOR THE "SOURCE" OF THE ARTICLE AND CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR PHOTOGRAPHER. CLICK ON IMAGES FOR A LARGER VERSION.
Formerly named LA Plaza Abaja in 1866, this five-acre park was renamed Pershing Square for General John J. Pershing in 1918. This postmodern redesign by Ricardo Legorreta, was dedicated in February 1994 and is full of symbols of California life.