Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hallmark Greetings for That Special Occasion


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I 've always wanted to have

someone to hold,

someone to love.

After having met you ..

I ' ve changed my mind.

-------------------------------------- -------------

I must admit, you brought Religion into my life.

I never believed in Hell until I met you.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am...

That you ' re not here to ruin it for me.

####################################################

Congratulations on your promotion.

Before you go...

Would you like to take this knife out of my back?

You ' ll probably need it again.

*****************************************************

When we were together,

you always said you ' d die for me.

Now that we ' ve broken up,

I think it ' s time you kept your promise.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Looking back over the years

that we ' ve been together,

I can ' t help but wonder...

"What the hell was I thinking?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: