Friday, January 06, 2006

CHIEF CRAZY HORSE RIDES AGAIN . . . . . OR WILL HE ??


The Crazy Horse monument in the Black Hills of South Dakota was started in 1948 and the face has been completed. Below, there's a museum, conference center, restaurant, theater and gift shop. The widow of Polish American artist and accomplished sculptor Korczak Ziolkowski works tirelessly to finish his work. "It was his lifetime and it's my lifetime," she says. The completed sculpture will portray Sioux chief Crazy Horse, on horseback as shown below.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) & Happy New Year from a "krazy blogger" down under in New Zealand. I was surfing the blog world, when your blog popped up - it's a really interesting blog. Can I mention it on my one of my blogs - 21 21 21 Blogs ?

Arthur Eades said...

Thanks for your kind words. I would be pleased if you would mention my blog.