Thursday, April 28, 2005

Another taste of paradise . . .


I imagine most people recognize this charming old European city because it's unforgettable. Many years ago I spent a year in this part of the world and came here often. In many areas the river bank was like a park . . . perfect for picnics and games. Of course strolling the narrow streets and visiting the small shops was a special delight . . . it was like a step back into history. A tram took me up the mountainside to visit the castle from which the view is unsurpassed. I fell in love with this place the minute I laid eyes on it. For the identity of this taste of paradise check the comments section. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Arthur Eades said...

Of course! It's old Heidelberg on the Neckar River in Germany and the setting for that wonderful musical "The Student Prince."